Mind Your Self recognizes that there are situations in which clients do not have access to our offices. Some people may live outside of San Antonio, some may have small children that cannot be supervised while in session; some may not have adequate transportation; some may not be able to be seen during business hours. Sometimes, video conferencing sessions is just easier.
Our telehealth is a video based platform that is user friendly and is available for clients aged 14 and above. Much like Skype, our video platform can be used on any device, including mobile phones, is secure, and meets all HIPAA requirements.
- Telehealth services include completing electronic intake paperwork.
- A credit card on file is REQUIRED for services, and co-pays will be charged prior to session.
- Sessions are available both during our normal business hours and often outside them as well, if early morning or later evening is necessary.
- Most insurance covers telehealth.
Please contact us to schedule.
- Younger children or multiple children need to be seen
- Transportation is an issue
- Disabilities are an issue
- Client has children that cannot be supervised during an office visit